- Download the TrackingTime desktop app for Mac.
2. Drag & Drop the TrackingTime.app into the Applications folder.
3. Double-click on Applications to open the folder.
4. Double-click the TrackingTime app icon to open it. Depending on your security settings, a warning message like the following might be displayed.
5. Click Open. If the app doesn’t start you’ll need to grant an exception for the TrackingTime app by clicking the Open Anyway button in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General.
Note: This button is available for about an hour after you try to open the TrackingTime app.