Generate a link to share your TrackingTime reports and time charts online with your colleagues. Adjust the reports layout to create beautiful and colorful designs.
How to create a shared report.
In Timesheets, Project Reports and Dashboard sections you’ll find a “Share” button.
1.Click on “Share” when you finish creating your report.
2. All your shared reports will be saved in the “Docs” tab. Under the shared reports section.
3. Next to the report you will find the automatically generated link that you can copy and send to your colleagues.
How to customize reports layout before sharing.
You can share the default layout or you can create yours. Find out how you can improve your reports before sharing.
Title and description
- Pick color & pattern: optionally add colorful patterns to your title layout.
- Title: optionally edit the title, by default we’ll give it a generic name.
- Description: optionally include a summary or details about the report.
The report blocks can be customized by adding headings and paragraphs, rearranging their order and even removing them.
- Add blocks to include headings and brief summaries of the time data and graphs contained in the report or remove them at your earliest convenience.
- Rearrange the block’s order to put the important information on the top.
Shared reports settings and permissions.
Save your layout, edit permissions and see who has viewed your report.
- When you finish up customizing the layout make sure to save your changes in the settings at the top or cancel if you want to discard them.
- See you report's creation and edition dates and the total views.
- Decide whether to make a public URL for sharing or keep it private.
Give permission to your account teammates to view and edit the document for collaboration.