The board is a visual tool to manage projects and workflows using columns and cards based on the Kanban methodology. It helps teams to see work progress and to identify bottlenecks. In TrackingTime the columns are task lists and the cards are tasks.
To enable the board view add a project and select the board view from the drop down menu in the top right of the screen.
You can also enable the project view in your current projects in this case all your task lists will be turned into columns and your tasks into cards.
Board view available actions:
- Add columns (task lists) and cards (tasks) and edit them anytime.
- Assign people to tasks using the plus sign in each card.
- Change the order of the columns by dragging and dropping.
- Move the cards along the board by dragging and dropping.
- Choose the board as your default project view.
There are many ways to use boards.
We show you some examples about how you can implement TrackingTime boards.
- To organize tasks and goals by teams.
- To better visualize workflows and project stages.
- To organize a project by time periods.