Work Schedules allow you to specify the number of hours that your employees have to work each day of the week and the time they have to clock-in and out to the office. You can set up as many schedules as you need.
Setting up work schedules
Here's a step by step guide on how to setup work schedules for your team:
- Go to Manage> Work Schedules.
- Click on "Add new schedule".
- Enter a name for your new schedule, e.g. "Weekly Schedule".
- Choose between "Week Days" or "Custom Days" and specify the in/out hours and/or the number of hours employees associated to this schedule should track.
- Choose the employees that you want assigned to the schedule.
- Notify users by email: If selected, we'll verify every day the number of hours tracked by employees the day before. If they have missing hours we'll send them an email alert reminding them to complete their timesheets.
- Set as default: If selected, new users added to your account will be automatically assigned to this schedule as default. You can edit users associated to a schedule anytime.
- Click "Save" to add the new schedule.
Note: If you are using time cards make sure to have completed the in/out hours. If you are using the pace report make sure to have completed the work hours. These two reports depend on work schedules to run properly.