The best part about TrackingTime is creating accurate timesheets and reports very useful for payroll, invoicing, productivity, project budgeting and more.
Here's everything you need to know to make the most out of the new timesheets.
Customize your reports
- Select the period: obtain your data for an specific period of time.
- Group time entries into categories: How to use groups to build complex timesheets customized to your specific requirements.
- Filter your time data: How to use timesheet filters to include or exclude specific time entries and customize your reports.
- Columns: Select the information you want in your report: How to use columns to select the information you want to include in your reports.
- Order your time entries: How to order your time entries to build exactly the reports you need.
- Round time entries: How to round time entries in 6, 15, 30 and 60 minutes blocks.
Analyze your data
Audit your timesheets automatically: Learn how automatic audit works and how to easily fix inconsistent time entries.
Get insights on your time data: Visualize your time data in simple, but powerful charts to get instant answers to common business questions.
Search for individual time entries: How to search for individual time entries and quickly spot the required information in your reports.
Share reports with others
- Save report settings as templates: How to use templates to save your reporting settings and use them later.
- Export your timesheets to share with others: How to export timesheets to PDF, CSV, Excel to share with your colleagues, clients and more.