You are just a few steps away from integrating TrackingTime and Asana and enjoying the convenience of time tracking.
How to integrate
- Install the TrackingTime browser extension for Chrome or Firefox.
- Log in or sign up to TrackingTime through the browser extension:
3. Enable Asana to integrate with TrackingTime.
4. In Asana you’ll see the button next to the task name, click on it to start tracking.
5. Use the shortcut to get into TrackingTime right from Asana.
Tip: edit your tasks while tracking and fill the details that you need such as assignees, billable/non-billable, hourly rate, due date and more:
Note: the Button will automatically identify the task and project you've selected and sync this data in your TrackingTime account.
If the task (or project) doesn't exist in your account yet, we'll automatically create them using the names we detected.