Tracking the time you spend working on your Todoist to-dos is very easy and requires almost no setup.
To start tracking your time in Todoist, please follow these steps:
- Install the TrackingTime browser extension for Chrome or Firefox.
- Once installed, please click on the extension button in Chrome's toolbar to login with your TrackingTime account (the email and password you used to signup for TrackingTime)
3. Enable Todoist to integrate with TrackingTime.
4. Now, go to the Todoist web app. You'll see the TrackingTime button appear right next to your to-dos when you hover your mouse over them.
That's it! Tasks and projects will be automatically synced with your TrackingTime account when you start tracking a to-do in Todoist. What's also cool: You can see your Todoist timers live in all TrackingTime's apps, in real-time.
5. Use the shortcut to get into TrackingTime right from Todoist.
Tip: edit your tasks while tracking and fill the details that you need such as assignees, billable/non-billable, hourly rate, due date and more: