You can customize TrackingTime to fit your needs. To do so, click on the menu button on the top right corner of the screen and select "Account".
Following account settings are currently available. Account administrators can edit these settings anytime.
- Company name: Enter the name of your company. This will appear for example when you export your reports to PDF. This field is required.
- Currency: The currency to be used in your account for hourly and fixed rates for projects and tasks. Default: US-Dollar.
- Country: Choose the country where you live in. This field is optional.
- Timezone: Choose your timezone. Even though we use your local computer’s timezone for time entries we use this setting for internal operations and meta data.
- Time format: 12-hour clock (10:00pm) or 24-hour clock (22:00)
CSV column separator: Choose the character to use as column separator in CSV files. We use this setting when exporting and importing your time entries to / from a CSV file.
- Date format: Following date formats are available:
- MM/DD/YYYY (e.g. 04/25/2016 for April, 25 2016)
- DD/MM/YYYY (e.g. 25/04/2016 for April, 25 2016)
- YYYY-MM-DD (e.g. 2016-04-25 for April, 25 2016)
- DD.MM.YYYY (e.g. 25.04.2016 for April, 25 2016)
- YYYY.MM.DD (e.g. 2016.04.25 for April, 25 2016)
- YYYY/MM/DD (e.g. 2016/04/25 for April, 25 2016
When you're ready editing your account preferences, please remember to click 'Save' to update your settings.