Notifications are triggered when something relevant happens in your account, e.g. when a new task has been assigned to you or someone left a comment in one of your tasks. We’ll also notify you when estimated times are exceeded, so that you can immediately take action.
To set up your notifications go to the upper corner menu > settings > notifications.
Desktop notifications are available as in-app notifications, browser notifications or native desktop notifications, depending on which of the TrackingTime apps you're using.
- Notify me when I’m not tracking: A desktop / browser notification will appear every 30 minutes to remind you that you’re currently not tracking any tasks.
- Notify me about what I’m tracking: A desktop / browser notification will appear every 30 minutes while you’re actively tracking a task to make sure you’re tracking the correct task.
- Notify me with updates about projects, tasks and comments: Get notified every time one of your projects or tasks gets updated.
- Disable all in-app notifications: Use this setting to turn all in-app and desktop / browser notifications on and off.
Email notifications are sent to the email account you used to signup for your TrackingTime account.
- Email me on project updates: Get notified via email when someone edits one of the projects you currently belong to.
- Email me on task updates: Get notified via email when someone edits one of the tasks that you have created or that has been assigned to you.
- Email me on to-do updates: Get notified via email when someone edits a to-do associated to one of the tasks that you have created or that has been assigned to you.
- Email me on comment updates: Get notified via email when someone adds a new comment to a task that you have created or been assigned to.
- Send me a weekly email report: The weekly reports contain an overview of all your last week’s activities and are automatically sent every Monday to account administrators and owners who opt-in.
- Disable all email notifications: Use this setting to turn all email notifications on and off.