Click on the Notifications button to view all the latest projects and tasks updates. Notifications are triggered when something relevant happens in your account, e.g. when a new task has been assigned to you or someone left a comment in one of your tasks. We’ll also notify you when estimated times are exceeded, so that you can immediately take action.
Desktop notifications are available as in-app notifications, browser notifications or native desktop notifications, depending on which of the TrackingTime apps you're using.
- Notify me when I’m not tracking: A desktop / browser notification will appear every 30 minutes to remind you that you’re currently not tracking any tasks.
- Notify me about what I’m tracking: A desktop / browser notification will appear every 30 minutes while you’re actively tracking a task to make sure you’re tracking the correct task.
- Notify me with updates about projects, tasks and comments: Get notified every time one of your projects or tasks gets updated.
- Disable all in-app notifications: Use this setting to turn all in-app and desktop / browser notifications on and off.
Email notifications are sent to the email account you used to signup for your TrackingTime account.
- Email me on project updates: Get notified via email when someone edits one of the projects you currently belong to.
- Email me on task updates: Get notified via email when someone edits one of the tasks that you have created or that has been assigned to you.
- Email me on to-do updates: Get notified via email when someone edits a to-do associated to one of the tasks that you have created or that has been assigned to you.
- Email me on comment updates: Get notified via email when someone adds a new comment to a task that you have created or been assigned to.
- Send me a weekly email report: The weekly reports contain an overview of all your last week’s activities and are automatically sent every Monday to account administrators and owners who opt-in.
- Disable all email notifications: Use this setting to turn all email notifications on and off.