Every hour logged in TrackingTime is 10x more valuable than in Excel or written on a piece of paper. That's why it's our job to help you and your employees track as many hours as you work. More hours tracked leads to better reporting and even more accuracy.
Setting up your work schedules
Work Schedules allow you to specify the number of hours a group of employees should track each day of the week. Once you have setup your schedules, we'll make sure that your employees complete their timesheets as required.
Here's a step by step guide on how to setup work schedules for your team.
- Go to Company > Work Schedules.
- Click on "Add a new schedule".
- Enter a name for your new schedule, e.g. "Weekly Schedule".
- Specify the number of hours employees associated to this schedule should track every day of the week.
- Choose the employees that you want assigned to the schedule.
- Notify users by email: If selected, we'll verify every day the number of hours tracked by employees the day before. If they have missing hours we'll send them an email alert reminding them to complete their timesheets.
- Set as default: If selected, new users added to your account will be automatically associated to this schedule as default. You can edit users associated to a schedule anytime.
- Click "Save" to add the new schedule.
The Pace Board
The Pace Board is a visual representation of your team's work schedules. It offers a monthly overview of both scheduled and tracked hours by every team member at a glance. This allows managers to get a quick overview of the hours planned for each team member versus the hours they actually tracked.
- Choose the month you'd like to analyze from the combo located at the top left corner of the screen or use the left and right arrows to switch between different months.
- Click on any dot of the board to display the the work activity of the selected person and date. Edit or add missing time entries as required.
- Click on "Archived Users" to display all currently archived users in your account.
- Click on "Work Schedules" to manage your work schedules.
- Click on the Insights button to display a series of charts that visualize your time data.