Track your time, manage your working pace and edit projects, tasks and time entries from the comfort of your desktop – without having to open yet another browser tab!
Note: Here's a step by step guide on how to install the app on macOS.
Here's an overview of the main TrackingTime features available in the desktop app.
- Track in real time: Get your timer started and choose your projects and tasks from the activities selector.
- Pace: Keep an eye on your weekly activity through the top section of the app.
- Edit time entries: Add and edit your time entries manually. This is useful when you forget to track some work or want to edit existing time entries.
- Edit tasks and projects: Click on the menu at the bottom right corner to add new tasks and projects.
- Shortcut to the web app: Get access to your web dashboard through the menu at the bottom right.
- Cloud sync: All tasks, time entries, etc. are seamlessly synced with your cloud-based TrackingTime account across all your devices.