Keep track of your team's working hours and increase your productivity in a collaborative way with our new TrackingTime App for Microsoft Teams.
Benefits of using TrackingTime
- Time Management: track, analyze and measure the time worked in your team.
- Tasks and Projects Management: handle clients and projects, create tasks and share them with your team.
- Timesheets: build customizable reports to get the time data that will help you to make your business decisions.
- Attendance and Team Management: supervise employees clock in and clock out times and get insights to improve their performance.
How to get the app
- Go to Apps in Microsoft Teams and look for TrackingTime.
2. Follow the instructions to add it to your channel and to Set up a Tab.
3. TrackingTime app will be installed in your channel tab:
Click here to Install the TrackingTime Tab.
Available actions in the TrackingTime Tab for Microsoft Teams
- Manage your tasks, projects and team without leaving Microsoft Teams.
- Link your TrackingTime projects with your Teams Channel.
- Start the timer and manually edit your time entries.
- Get an overview of your activity through the hours calendar.
- Get quick access to your main TrackingTime account through the menu in Microsoft Teams to view your dashboard and reports, create timesheets and manage your account.
How to link my TrackingTime projects to a team/channel.
- Select the Settings from your TrackingTime Tab.
2. Select the project you need to link to the channel and Save.
3. The project will be linked to the channel. Navigate through tasks an time entries easily.
Note: You will need to add the TrackingTime Tab to every channel before being able to link a project to it. It is very simple, just 'Add a tab' and choose TrackingTime app.