Keep track of your team's working hours and increase your productivity in a collaborative way with our new TrackingTime App for Microsoft Teams.
Benefits of using TrackingTime
- Time Management: track, analyze and measure the time worked in your team.
- Tasks and Projects Management: handle clients and projects, create tasks and share them with your team.
- Timesheets: build customizable reports to get the time data that will help you to make your business decisions.
- Attendance and Team Management: supervise employees clock in and clock out times and get insights to improve their performance.
How to get the app
- Go to Apps in Microsoft Teams. Look for TrackingTime.
2. Follow the instructions to add it to your Team/Channel and to Set up a Tab.
3. TrackingTime app will be installed in your Channel tab:
Click here to Install the TrackingTime Tab.
Available actions in TrackingTime App for Microsoft Teams
- Manage your tasks, projects and team without leaving Microsoft Teams.
- Track tasks and projects in real-time. Manually add or edit your time entries right within Microsoft Teams.
- Get quick access to your main TrackingTime account through the menu in Microsoft Teams to view your dashboard and reports, create timesheets and manage your account.