In this section, you can get a quick overview of all your latest tracked tasks and time entries, sorted by date. Click on the ‘Load more’ button to view older time entries.
From this screen, you’re able to perform the following actions:
- Add a new time entry
- Edit an existing time entry
- Delete an existing time entry
Add a new time entry
To add a new time entry for yourself, please follow these steps:
- Click on the button next to the timer to go to ‘My Recent Activity’.
- Click on the ‘Add Time Entry’ button. A new time entry box will appear as shown above.
- Start by specifying the task for your new time entry. You can either choose one of your current tasks or create a new one on-the-fly. To create a new task just enter the task name. If you want the new task to be associated to a project enter the project name after ,, (double comma) like: [new task name] ,, [project name]. If there’s already a project with the given name, then the task will be associated to it. Otherwise a new project will be created.
- Edit the start and end dates for your new time entry. If the time entry starts and ends on different days, use the calendar buttons to select a specific date.
- Once you’re ready editing the dates and duration of your new entry, click on ‘Save’ to save your changes.
Edit a time entry
The process for editing an existing time entry is very similar. Just start editing any time entry by clicking on the field (task, start date, end date, duration) that you want to edit. Remember to click on 'Save' when you're done.
Delete a time entry
To delete an existing time entry, just click on the trash button of the entry you’d like to delete and confirm your action when prompted.