Payments can failed due to several reasons, for instance a change in your card number or your card expiring, cancelation of your credit card, or the bank not recognizing the payment and taking action to prevent it. When a payment for your subscription fails, we'll notify you via email and automatically try again in 3 to 5 days.
In case your credit card has expired or you want to use a different card for your TrackingTime PRO subscription, you can update your card on file from your Dashboard as follows:
Updating Your Credit Card
To update your payment method please follow these steps:
- On the web dashboard, click on the app menu button at the top right corner and select "Account".
- Click on "Subscription details".
- Click on "Update credit card'" A pop-up from our payments provider, Stripe, will appear on screen.
- Enter your administrator email and your new card's details.
- Click on 'Update Card Details' when you're ready and your change request will be processed securely via Stripe.
Contacting Your Bank
Should you want to continue using the current credit card on file, we recommend you to reach out to your bank in order to check the reason for the declines and to make sure they authorize this card to be used for automatic payments of your TrackingTime PRO subscription.