We are very happy to announce a whole new TrackingTime with a refined design. We have made significant improvements to enhance the UX based on our users feedback. Enjoy the biggest TrackingTime update ever! 😍
See all that's new:
A restructured UI
- Moved the navigation bar to the top to expand the workspace and better organize features.
- Dashboard and Timesheets can now be found inside Reports.
- The Timer moved to the right corner;
- Support chat and App Version are now on the upper corner Menu.
- Search field is relocated next to the navigation bar.
- Notifications icon appears only if you have notifications.
New style in all sections, icons and charts
- New look, colors and shapes: full redesign to provide a better clean and consistent interface.
Better project management
- Added pagination in My Tasks to facilitate navigation.
- Added a Mark as Done green button to the left of the task.
- New ability to collapse task lists.
- Aligned all the task data on the same task line.
- Added priority colors next to the project’s name.
- Improved client and project division among tasks.
- New light gray color to display closed tasks replacing the strikethrough text.
- Added project progress percentage in projects with estimated time.
- Fixed task lists drag and drop capability.
Project Reports new look
- Followed projects are located at the top of the report in colored boxes.
- Added project progress percentage to the project box.
- Projects detailed view: added project summary box, users cards now scroll to the right, included more information about tasks -shared with, creation date, priority- added mark task as done button and removed tasks progress bar.
Faster and more efficient UX
- Fixed small bugs.
- Data loads up to 5x faster.