Edit single tasks
To edit one of your existing tasks, please follow these steps:
- Select the task you want to edit. The task detail panel will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the task menu button (…) and select ‘Edit Task’.
- Update the task’s details as required and click on 'Save' to save your changes.
Move a task to another project
You can move an existing task to a different project anytime using drag & drop. Drag the task you want to move by clicking on the hamburger icon next to the task name and drop it on the project you'd like to move this task to.
The total time tracked against this task will be removed from the original task's project and added to the new project.
Delete a task
- Select the task you want to delete. The task detail panel will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the task menu button (…) and select ‘Delete’.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear. Click on ‘’Delete’ to permanently remove this task from your account.
Warning: When you delete a task all associated time entries will also be deleted. This action cannot be undone.
Edit tasks in batch
You can mass edit, mark as done, duplicate and delete tasks, just turn on the edition button to begin or press Ctrl on your keyboard.
Edit tasks attributes
Bulk select tasks to edit project name, asignees, estimated time and due date.
Mark tasks as done
Bulk select tasks to close them or reopen them at once.
Bulk duplicate tasks and its attributes.
Bulk detele tasks. Please remember this action cannot be undone and all the time associated to the task will be deleted too.