The Projects screen shows a list of your open projects.
On this screen you can:
- Tap on a project to see the detail: here you can edit the project (Owners and admin only), view the tasks related and tap on a task to get the detail. Create public projects and manage project permissions.
- Choose a filter to sort your projects by Followed Projects, priority, client, date and Archived.
- Click on the star on the right to follow/unfollow a project.
- Slide left on your project to select a Flag to prioritize it.
How to delete a project
To delete a project on our mobile apps for iOS and Android please follow these steps:
- Go to the Projects section
- Click on the project you'd like to delete
- Click on the edit button on the top right corner of the screen
- Click on delete
- A pop-up will appear where you need to confirm this action
Warning: Please note that at this time, deleted projects cannot be recovered. This action cannot be undone.