TrackingTime is available in 8 languages and can be customized to meet your localization preferences. These are the settings that you can customize to make TrackingTime feel like one of yours.
- Language: Currently, we support English, German, Spanish, Polish, Korean, Portuguese, Italian and Romanian.
- Start week on: Choose wether your weeks start on Sunday or Monday.
- Time format: 12-hour clock (10:00pm) or 24-hour clock (22:00)
- Time display: This specifies how you’d like to read time durations: HH:MM like 10:30:00 (10 hours, 30 minutes) or Decimal like 10.5 hours.
- Number format: 1,234.5 (US) or 1.234,56 (Europe)
Following date formats are supported:
- MM/DD/YYYY (e.g. 04/25/2016 for April, 25 2016)
- DD/MM/YYYY (e.g. 25/04/2016 for April, 25 2016)
- YYYY-MM-DD (e.g. 2016-04-25 for April, 25 2016)
- DD.MM.YYYY (e.g. 25.04.2016 for April, 25 2016)
- YYYY.MM.DD (e.g. 2016.04.25 for April, 25 2016)
- YYYY/MM/DD (e.g. 2016/04/25 for April, 25 2016)
Note: User settings will override the corresponding account settings.