Calendar allows you to manually add a new time entry and edit existing time entries. Depending on your user role and permissions, you'll be able to edit your own time entries as well as those of your employees.
Here's how to add a new time entry in the calendar section:
- Go to Calendar.
- Select a date. Click on the date to open the date selector or click on the arrow buttons to move from one day to the another.
- Select the user you want to add a time entry to from the list.
- Click on the time and date where you want to add your time entry. A form will pop-up where you can enter the task for this entry as well as it’s start and end dates.
- Optionally, you can add a note to this event. Notes might be useful to detail what exactly has been done during this particular time activity.
- When you’re ready, click on ‘Save’ to add your new time entry.
Repeating time entries
Calendar supports adding repeating time entries. This comes in handy, when you always work on the same days and times over a longer period of time. Instead of adding every single time entry manually, you can make a repeating time entry. This works just like the repeating events you’re used to from your favorite calendar app.
You can choose to repeat time entries:
- Every day
- Every week
- Every month
- Every year
- Custom: Repeat every x days, weeks, months or years
When setting up a repeating time entry, you'll also need to specify a date, until which the time entry should be repeated. All repeating entries will immediately be displayed on your calendar.